Jimmie & Stevie Ray Vaughan Sculpture To Be Dedicated On SRV’s Birthday, October 3
The Jimmie and Stevie Ray Vaughan sculpture in Kiest Park in Oak Cliff will be dedicated on what would have been SRV’s 67th birthday, October 3. The City of Dallas commissioned artist Casto Solano to design and build the piece, which was installed in the park last year.
Read more at the Oak Cliff Advocate.
Photo by Kirby Warnock
- Jimmie & Stevie Ray Vaughan Return To Oak Cliff – D Magazine – December 4, 2020
- Dallas City Council Approves Jimmie & Stevie Ray Vaughan Sculpture – May 25, 2016
- Dallas To Finally Honor Jimmie And Stevie Ray Vaughan – The Dallas Morning News – April 20, 2016
- Vaughan Brothers Artwork In Oak Cliff – D Magazine – October 27, 2015
- Dallas City Council Approves Public Art Project Honoring Stevie Ray and Jimmie Vaughan – The Dallas Morning News – June 4, 2015